When Trump takes over in November we will push EVERY single social and political agenda forward that we want, and push it damn hard. The first is defending our history, honoring our brave men of the past, and celebrating our heroic national figures.
Now that’s a good looking bill
Andrew Jackson might’ve been the greatest president in American history!
- The Forefather of the true Democratic Party.
- Hero of the battle of New Orleans.
- The man who wrestled us Florida away from Spain.
- The man that opened the door for non-aristocrats to enter and dominate the political scene
- The 1st and quite possibly the only president that could truly identify with the common man.
- The man who killed the criminal Bank of the United States.
- The man who defended American industry as he faced down South Carolina during the Nullification Crisis when state politicians declared that they had the right to nullify tariff legislation.
- The 1st and ONLY president in US History to pay off the entire national debt!
- Cleared millions of acres of new land for white settlers, and defended their rights over the Amerindian nomad.
- Negotiated an exchange of shipping rights with the British, maintained peaceful relations with most of Europe (except Spain) and kept America out of foreign entanglements!
Ugliest bill I’ve ever seen!
Harriet Tubman’s contribution:
With help from hundreds of thousands of white abolitionists, a black woman who played a minor role in helping guide escaped slaves on their journeys north to “free” territory.